MANILA – The itemizing of topnotchers or the best 10 examinees throughout the December 2023 Chemistry board exams is obtainable on this website online as a result of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board for Chemistry releases the full ends in three (3) working days after the administration of exams.
The Chemistry board examination was carried out on December 13-15, 2023, at quite a few testing services at NCR, Baguio, CDO, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban and Zamboanga. The Board of Chemistry Chairman, Ms. Adoracion P. Resurreccion, and its members, Ms. Soledad S. Castañeda and Ms. Ma. Theresa C. Cayton, headed the licensure exams.
- List of Passers: Chemistry and Chemical Technician Board Exams Results December 2023
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: Chemist Licensure Exam Results December 2023
List of Topnotchers – Chemistry
PRC acknowledges the best 10 examinees with the most effective examination rankings in any of its administered licensure exams. Below is the entire itemizing of December 2023 Chemistry prime 10 examinees/ topnotchers, along with the school they’re from and their rating. The itemizing is courtesy of the PRC.
List of Topnotchers – Chemical Technicians
Below is the entire itemizing of December 2023 Chemical Technician prime 5 (5) examinees/ topnotchers, along with the school they’re from and their rating. The itemizing is courtesy of the PRC.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of on-line appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the model new Chemists and Chemical Technicians shall be held on the following date(s):
|Date(s) of Registration: February 19 – 23, February 26 – 29, March 1, March 4 – 8 and March 11 – 12, 2024
Initial registrants are instructed to register on-line by the use of PRC official website online by the use of and adjust to the steps in on-line registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification features solely)
- Duly achieved Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) gadgets of passport-sized ID footage in white background and with full title tag
- Two (2) models of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece temporary brown envelope
PRC added that worthwhile examinees shall personally register and sign throughout the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of rankings and check out outcomes for the December 2023 Chemistry licensure exams shall be on the market on-line a few working days after posting outcomes.
Successful takers can talk about with PRC official website online and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing cost.
As posted, a passer shall solely current the examination title, the date of examination, the making use of amount, first title, last title, and the birthdate.
The oath-taking ceremony for newly Licensed Chemists may be accomplished on-line, now often called the “e-oath.” The utility system for the e-oath may be accessed on-line by the use of PRC devoted portal at and select “e-OATH” as a transaction.
Inductees are required to print the “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” variety that is downloadable on the PRC Online Services.
Meanwhile, PRC has started scheduling face-to-face oath-taking for newly licensed professionals. This half shall be updated should PRC conduct face-to-face oath-taking for model new Chemistry board examination passers.
For clarifications, PRC instructed to electronic message them by the Licensure Exam Division on the beneath contacts:
To acquire fast and reliable info and bulletins regarding the Chemists board exams for 2023, we advise our readers to go to PRC official website online.
- When are the Chemistry and Chemical Technician Board Exam outcomes sometimes launched?
- The launch date of examination outcomes might range every year. It is advisable to test the official web site of the licensing board for probably the most correct and up-to-date info.
- How can I test my Chemistry and Chemical Technician Board Exam outcomes?
- Results are often posted on the official web site of the licensing board. Candidates can log in to their accounts utilizing their examination credentials to entry their particular person outcomes.
- Is there an alternate solution to acquire my outcomes if I’m unable to test on-line?
- Yes, most often, the licensing board additionally publishes ends in main newspapers or permits candidates to inquire about their outcomes via specified contact channels.
- What info do I must test my outcomes on-line?
- Typically, candidates want to offer their examination roll quantity, registration quantity, or different distinctive identification particulars assigned through the utility course of.
- How quickly after the examination can I anticipate the outcomes to be printed?
- The timeframe for releasing outcomes can range. It is beneficial to discuss with the official bulletins made by the licensing board for the precise date of consequence publication.
- What ought to I do if I encounter points whereas attempting to entry my outcomes on-line?
- If you face technical difficulties or encounter any points accessing your outcomes, it’s advisable to contact the board’s technical help or examination helpline for help.
- How are the Chemistry and Chemical Technician Board Exam outcomes scored and graded?
- Results are typically offered by way of a cross/fail standing. Detailed scorecards specifying efficiency in every part of the examination can also be supplied.
- Can I request a re-evaluation of my examination papers if I’m not happy with the outcomes?
- Most licensing boards have a selected course of for candidates to request a re-evaluation or evaluate of their examination papers. Details relating to the re-evaluation course of are sometimes out there on the official board web site.
- What occurs if I cross the examination?
- Successful candidates are often eligible to use for skilled certification or licensure. Information in regards to the subsequent steps and necessities for acquiring the certification can be supplied together with the outcomes.
- If I didn’t cross the examination, can I reapply for the following session?
- Yes, candidates who don’t cross the examination are typically allowed to reapply for the following scheduled examination. It is vital to evaluate the eligibility standards and utility course of for re-examination on the official board web site.
If you have suggestions/reactions about this textual content, be at liberty to share them throughout the comment half beneath.
#December #Chemistry #Chemical #Technician #Board #Exam #Results