The April 2023 Physical Therapist Licensure Exam (PTLE) – SPLE results in Middle Eastern countries are expected to be released in a few working days after the exams, based on the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022 entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023 “.
The Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) results include the complete list of passers, the top 10 examinees, and the performance of schools summary.
- Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam (CPALE)
- Architect Licensure Exam (ALE)
- Civil Engineer Licensure Exam (CELE)
- Electronics Engineer & Electronics Technician Licensure Exams (ECE-ECT)
- Environmental Planning Licensure Exam (EPLE)
- Geodetic Engineering Licensure Exam (GELE)
- Master Plumber Licensure Exam (MPLE)
- Mechanical Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE)
- Chemical Engineering Licensure Exam (ChemEng)
- Social Worker Licensure Exam (SWLE)
- Midwifery Licensure Exam (MLE)
- Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE)
- Physical Therapist Licensure Exam (PTLE)
- Psychometrician Licensure Exam
- Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
- Radiologic Technology Licensure Exam (RTLE)/ X-Ray Technology Licensure Exam (XTLE)
- Respiratory Therapy Licensure Exam (LERT)
- Real Estate Broker Licensure Exam (REBLE)
- Veterinary Medicine Licensure Exam (VLE)
List of Passers
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
SPLE – PHYSICAL THERAPIST LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on April 22-23, 2023
Released on April-May 2023
The SPLE-PTLE was conducted on April 22-23, 2023, in countries in the Middle East, including Jeddah, KSA; Al Ahmadi, Kuwait: and Manama, Bahrain.
The Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy is headed by its Chairman, Eduardo R. Peregrino, and its members, Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan, and Rolland Lyle D. Duque.
List of Topnotchers
PRC recognizes the top 10 examinees with the highest examination ratings in its administered licensure exams. Below is the list of the April 2023 SPLE-PTLE top 10 examinees, including the school they’re from and their rating, courtesy of PRC.
Stand by for updates…
Performance of Schools
The performance of schools for April 2023 PTLE-SPLE in alphabetical order as per R.A. 8981, otherwise known as PRC Modernization Act of 2000 Section 7 (m) or “to monitor the performance of schools in licensure examinations and publish results thereof in a newspaper of national circulation.”
Stand by for updates…
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Physical Therpists will be held on the following date(s).
|Date(s) of Registration: TBA|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized I.D. photos on white background with a complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees should personally register and sign in to the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the SPLE-PTLE given by the PRC Board of Physical Therapy will be available online a few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name, and the birth date.
The exact date of whether the oath-taking for SPLE passers will be conducted face-to-face or virtual/online will be provided here once announced. Here are some helpful resources from PRC:
Coverage of Exams
- Basic Sciences
- Medical and Surgical Conditions, Pathology
- Physical Therapy Applications, Electrotherapy, Therapeutic Exercises, Principles of Rehabilitation, and Hydrotherapy
For clarification, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at [email protected] and [email protected]
We advise our readers to visit PRC official website to receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the April 2023 SPLE results. Likewise, if you have comments/reactions about this article, please share them in the comment section below.
#April #Physical #Therapist #Licensure #Exam #Passers #Middle #East