MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the list of room assignments for the August 2023 Mining Engineer Licensure Exam (MTLE) a few days before the exams.
The Mining Engineer board exams will be conducted on August 22-24, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cebu, Davao, and Legazpi.
The Board of Mining Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Cornelio Q. Casido, and its members, Rufino B. Bomasang and Augusto C. Villaluna.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or the notices and announcements posted on the PRC official website. Here are the room assignments for the August 2023 Mining Engineer licensure exams.
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted, and examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
- For male examinees, a white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, a white blouse or shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
What is not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Programmable calculators
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
2023 Mining Engineer Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of exams for the 2023 Mining Engineering board exams:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|August 22-24, 2023||May 22, 2023||July 24, 2023|
- Program for Mining Engineering licensure exams for August 2023 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at the below contacts:
To receive regular updates about the August 2023 Mining engineering board exam and other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit the PRC official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
#Room #Assignments #August #Mining #Engineering #Licensure #Exam