PRC releases the February 2023 Mechanical Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE) and Certified Plant Mechanic room assignments a few days before the exams.
The Mechanical Engineering will be conducted on February 26-27, 2023 at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
The Board of Mechanical Engineering is headed by Engr. Leandro A. Conti, Chairman and its members, Engr. Jerico T. Borja and Engr. Lorenzo P. Larion.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or the notices and announcements posted on the PRC official website.
- Cagayan de Oro
Examinees shall report before 5:30 A.M. on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One (1) piece Long Transparent White Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- One (1) piece long size brown envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results (if applicable), or Certificate of Quarantine or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
- Fully Accomplished Health Forms
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks; pony-tailed long hair.
What are not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators that can automatically carry out a sequence of operations under control of a stored program, much like a computer and/or with audio-visual features, and/or capable of external communication or internet connectivity fall under PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS (Pursuant to Board Resolution No. 04 s. 2020), specifically CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX-991ES plus
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
- Program for Mechanical Engineering licensure exams for February 2023 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about the February 2023 Mechanical Engineering board exam and other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC’s official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the member’s discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, you can share them in the comment section below.
#Room #Assignments #February #Mechanical #Engineer #Certified #Plant #Mechanic #Board #Exams