The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the August 2023 Mechanical Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE) and Certified Plant Mechanic room assignments a few days before the exams.
The Mechanical Engineering will be conducted on August 5-6, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
The Board of Mechanical Engineering is headed by Engr. Leandro A. Conti, Chairman and its members, Engr. Jerico T. Borja and Engr. Lorenzo P. Larion.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or the notices and announcements posted on the PRC official website.
Mechanical Engineering Board Exam
- Manila (PWD)
- Manila (Added to the list)
- Cagayan de Oro
Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam
Examinees shall report before 5:30 A.M. on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One (1) piece Long Transparent White Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- One (1) piece long size brown envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results (if applicable), or Certificate of Quarantine, or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
- Fully Accomplished Health Forms
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks; pony-tailed long hair.
What is not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators that can automatically carry out a sequence of operations under the control of a stored program, much like a computer and/or with audio-visual features, and/or capable of external communication or internet connectivity fall under PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS (Pursuant to Board Resolution No. 04 s. 2020), specifically CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX-991ES plus
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
- Program for Mechanical Engineering licensure exams for August 2023 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about the August 2023 Mechanical Engineering board exam and other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC’s official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the member’s discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, you can share them in the comment section below.
#Room #Assignments #August #Mechanical #Engineer #Certified #Plant #Mechanic #Board #Exams