MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Civil Engineering releases the list of room assignments for the April 2023 Civil Engineer Licensure Exam a few weeks before the exams.
The April 2023 Civil Engineer board exams will be conducted on April 23-24, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
The Board of Civil Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo and its members Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero.
Room Assignments for April 2023 Civil Engineer Board Exams
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or the notices and announcements posted on the PRC official website. Here is the list of room assignments for the April 2023 Civil Engineering licensure exams.
Examinees shall report before 5:30 on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted.
- Cagayan de Oro
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, a white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark), decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, a white blouse or shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark), decent pants or slacks
Not allowed during exams
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Programmable calculators and calculators with embedded functions. Here is the updated list of calculators allowed.
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes
- Bags of any kind
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with a face mask, face shield, and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining a 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using a thermal scanner prior to entry at the examination premises. Those with fevers, colds, or coughs are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before the distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they would not be responsible for any lost personal belongings.
2023 Civil Engineering Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of the 2023 Civil Engineer licensure exams:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|April 23-24, 2023||January 23, 2023||March 24, 2023|
|November 17-18, 2023||August 17, 2023||October 18, 2023|
- Program for Civil Engineering board exam for April 2023 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at the below contacts:
To receive regular updates about April 2023 Civil Engineering Licensure exams as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC’s official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.
#Room #Assignments #April #Civil #Engineering #Licensure #Exam #CELE