MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Radiologic Technology releases the list of room assignments for the December 2022 RadTech and X-Ray Tech licensure exams few days before the exams.
The December 2022 RadTech board exams will be conducted on December 21-22, 2022 at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga. The Board of Radiologic Technology is headed by its Officer-in-Charge, Mr. Reynaldo Apolonio S. Tisado and its members, Dr. Orestes P. Monzon, Mr. Bayani C. San Juan and Ms. Ma. Jesette B. Canales.
Here is the list of room assignments for the December 2022 RadTech and X-Ray Tech licensure exams:
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results (if applicable), or Certificate of Quarantine or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
Not allowed during exams
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Programmable calculators
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes
- Bags of any kind
The following should be observed at all times.
- Observe physical distancing of at least two (2) meters between examinees.
- Examinees shall be restricted to their assigned seat;
- Wear face mask (at least 3-ply surgical mask, preferably N95 mask) at all times;
- Bring 70% ethyl alcohol for hand disinfection;
- Wear latex gloves for exam personnel handling the test questionnaires;
- Avoid close contacts like beso-beso,” hugging, handshake, and directly touching other persons;
- Avoid touching one’s eyes, nose, and mouth;
- When sneezing and/or coughing, facial tissues must be used to wipe the nose and mouth areas. Dispose of used facial tissues properly; and
- Avoid spitting in public, on floors, and in corridors.
- Program for RadTech board exams for December 2022 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about December 2022 RadTech Licensure exams and other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC’s official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.
#December #RadTech #XRay #Tech #Licensure #Exams