The April 2023 Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) licensure exams results will be released on May 3, 2023, three (3) working days after the exams, based on the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023“.
The electrical engineer board exam results include the complete list of passers, top 10 examinees, and performance of schools summary.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on April 25-26, 2023
Released on May 3, 2023
The Registered Electrical Engineering board exams were conducted on April 25-26, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
The Board of Electrical Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and its member, Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Electrical Engineers will be held on the following date(s).
|Date(s) of Registration: TBA|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos on white background with a complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the electronics engineer licensure exams given by the PRC Board of Electronics Engineering will be available online a few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name, and the birth date.
All successful examinees interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking shall register no later than 12:00 NN of the day before the date of the oath-taking at to confirm their attendance.
Further, inductees shall bring ANY of the following on the day of the oath-taking:
- Vaccination Card
- Negative RT-PCR results took within 48 hours before the oath-taking
Inductees are advised to register and confirm their attendance in the regions where they took their licensure examination and intend to register as professionals.
Once announced, the exact date(s) of whether the oath-taking will be conducted face-to-face or virtual/online will be provided here. Here are some helpful resources from PRC:
Coverage of Exams
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others)
- Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects (General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts, and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts 1 & 2 and others)
- Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects (Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others)
2023 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of the 2023 REE licensure exams:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|April 25-26, 2023||January 25, 2023||March 27, 2023|
|September 2-3, 2023||May 22, 2023||July 20, 2023|
REE board exam is one of the programs with an average number of examinees conducted by the PRC.
In the recent REE licensure exams held on September 2022, 2,467 out of 4,914 (50.20%) examinees passed. Felipe Acol Jimenez Jr from Eastern Samar State University – Borongan topped the exams, having a 94.10% rating, followed by King Joshua Duldulao Arzadon from Saint Louis University, 90.95%.
On April 2022, 3,029 out of 5,567 (54.41%) examinees passed. Rob Christian Magdayo Caduyac from the University of the Philippines Los Baños ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 91.70%, followed by Bienvenido Barrameda To Jr from Malayan Colleges Laguna having 90.05%.
Here is the summary of results for REE-LE in previous years:
|Month of Exam||No. of Examinees||No. of Passers||Passing Rate (%)|
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at the below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Registered Electrical Engineering board exams for 2023, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, please share them in the comment section below.
#April #Registered #Electrical #Engineer #Board #Exam #Passers