Manila, Philippines – Aside from basic requirements to bring on examination day, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) reminded to download and fill- out these additional forms to be submitted to the proctor examination day. You can download the PRC Annex A and Annex B forms at this page.
Download PRC Forms
All examinees shall be required to download and fill-out a Post Examination Health Surveillance
Form/Annex C and submit the same fourteen (14) days after the examination through the designated
Regional Offices’ email address.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One (1) piece Long Transparent White Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- One (1) piece long size brown envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01 (s 2021)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results (if applicable), or Certificate of Quarantine or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts.
To receive regular updates about PRC-related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.
#PRC #Annex #Annex #Annex