MANILA, Philippines – The verification of rating for the March 2023 Civil Service Exam (CSE) results to both pass and failed examinees will be accessed through the Online Civil Service Examination Generation System (OCSERGS) fifteen (15) days after the posting of results.
CSE Results March 2023 Summary
- Professional Level List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Subprofessional Level List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: March 2023 CSE Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers Subprofessional: March 2023 CSE Topnotchers
- OCSERGS/ Verification of Rating: March 2023 Civil Service Exam
OCSERGS/ Verification of Rating
Examinees can check the result of their exams through CSC’s OCSERGS.
Go to http://erpo.csc.gov.ph/ocsergs/ (Copy the link exactly in your browser).
The examinee number is no longer needed. To check the rating, the examinee must provide the following information.
Applicant’s Personal Information
- Last Name (e.g., Dela Cruz)
- First Name (e.g., Juan, Jr)
- Middle Initial (e.g., L, or leave it blank if none)
- Date of Birth (e.g. 04/22/1969)
Details of Examination
- Date of Examination: (e.g. March 26, 2023)
- Type of Examination (e.g. CSE-PPT Professional)
- Place of Examination/ Region (e.g. CSC Central Office)
Claiming the Certification
Passers may apply for a Certificate of Eligibility that is printed on security paper at cost. Meanwhile, the Commission advised verifying first the availability of the issuance of Certification on security paper before proceeding to the CSC Regional/Field Office to avoid inconvenience. Call them at this directory for inquiries.
The certification printed on security paper is preferred by government agencies as a supporting document for applications for employment, promotion, and other important purposes.
CSC added that CSE-PPT passers may also opt to request a Certification of Eligibility (CoE) printed on CSC official letterhead (free of charge).
CSC, to quote,
The letterhead printed Certification is derived from the processing of test results issued free of charge by the CSC Examination Office through the CSC Regional/Field Offices.
To claim the certification, passers must present a valid ID and Application receipt or CSC official receipt (if applicable). Here’s the list of valid IDs:
- Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
- PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
- BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature, and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D.;
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.;
- NBI Clearance;
- Seaman’s Book;
- HDMF Transaction Card;
- PWD I.D.;
- Solo Parent I.D.;
- Senior Citizen’s I.D.;
- Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD)
CSC reminded all passers that the CoE must be personally claimed by CSE passers as representatives are not allowed.
In certain instances that the passers have moved to another region or remote areas within the region, they may personally claim their CoE at the CSC Regional or Field Office (serving as conduit CSC Regional Office/ Field Office) nearest their present place or residence of work.
A written request must be filed to claim the CoE in certain instances that they moved to another region, to quote,
For those who have moved to or are based in another region, a written request must be sent to the authorized CSC RO (with jurisdiction over the testing center/venue where they took the examination) to forward their Certification of Eligibility to the conduit CSC Regional/Field Office where they would like to claim the same. In their written request, they must also cite their reasons for the request.
2023 CSE-PPT Schedule
The CSE-PPT for the year 2023 will be held on the following dates:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 26, 2023||Prof Level – December 14, 2022
Subprof Level – December 22, 2022
|Prof Level – December 21, 2022
Subprof Level – January 25, 2023
|August 13, 2023||May 15, 2023||June 14, 2023|
To receive regular updates about the March 2023 Civil Service Exam results as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit CSC’s official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, please share them in the comment section below.
#March #Civil #Service #Exam