MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Nursing releases the list of room assignments for the May 2023 Nurse Licensure Exam (NLE) a few weeks before the exams.
The Nursing board exams will be conducted on May 28-29, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
The Board of Nursing is headed by its Chairman, Elsie A. Tee, and its members, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Merle L. Salvani, Zenaida C. Gagno, Leah Primitiva S. Paquiz, Marylou B. Ong, Elizabeth C. Lagrito.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or the notices and announcements posted on the PRC official website.
- Metro Manila
- Cagayan de Oro
- Tuguegarao (PWD)
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted, and examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
READ: How to pass the board licensure exams?
What to bring on the day of NLE?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine or Certificate or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to the submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin, or school uniform.
- For female examinees, clinical uniform with white shoes and white stockings but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin, or school uniform.
- For pregnant females, wear a white clinical scrub suit.
Not allowed during board exams
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Programmable Calculators
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
- Program for nurse licensure exams for May 2023 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at the below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable updates regarding the nursing board exam room assignments for 2023, we advise our readers to bookmark this page or refer to the PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, please share them in the comment section below.
#Nurse #Licensure #Exam