MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the list of room assignments for the March 2023 Medical Technologists Licensure Exam (MTLE) a few weeks before the exams.
The MedTech board exams will be conducted on March 8-9, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The Board of Medical Technology is headed by its Chairman, Dr. Marilyn A. Cabal-Barza and its member, Dr. Leila Lany M. Florento.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments to the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted at the PRC official website. Here is the room assignments for the March 2023 MedTech licensure exams.
- Cagayan de Oro
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted as examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- All examinees are required to wear their respective college uniform per Resolution No. 311 dated May 18, 1994.
What are not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators that can automatically carry out a sequence of operations under control of a stored program, much like a computer and/or with audio-visual features, and/or capable of external communication or internet connectivity fall under programmable calculators (Pursuant to Board Resolution No. 04 s. 2020;
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
2023 Medtech Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of exams for the 2023 medical technology board exams:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 8-9, 2023||December 8, 2022||February 9, 2023|
|August 12-13, 2023||May 12, 2023||July 13, 2023|
- Program for Medical Technologist licensure exams for March 2023 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about the March 2023 MedTech board exam and other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit the PRC official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.
#March #MedTech #Licensure #Exam