MANILA, Philippines – The October 2022 Geodetic Engineering Licensure Exam GELE results, including the complete list of passers, top 10 examinees (topnotchers), and performance of schools, are expected to be released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Geodetic Engineering in 1-3 working days after the last day of exams.
The Geodetic Engineering licensure exam was conducted on October 6-7, 2022, at several testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Legaspi, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga by the Board of Geodetic Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Epifanio D. Lopez and its members, Engr. Concordio D. Zuñiga and Engr. Randolf S. Vicente.
GELE October 2022 Results Summary
List of Passers
Here are the October 2022 Geodetic Engineer board exam results as announced by the Professional Regulation Commission:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
GEODETIC ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on October 6-7, 2022
Released on October 11, 2022
Release of Results
According to PRC Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021, the October 2022 Geodetic Engineering board exam results will be released on October 11, 2022, three (3) working days after the administration of exams. Congratulations in advance to the new Licensed Geodetic Engineers!
Meanwhile, PRC may also release the results earlier or later than the estimated date without prior notice.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Geodetic Engineers will be held on the following date(s):
|Date(s) of Registration: TBA|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the licensure exam for geodetic engineering will be available online a few working days after posting results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name, last name, and the birth-date.
The oath-taking ceremony for newly Licensed Geodetic Engineers can be done online, now referred to as the “e-oath.” The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal at and select “e-OATH” as a transaction.
Inductees are required to print the “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Meanwhile, PRC has started scheduling face-to-face oath-taking for newly licensed professionals. This section will be updated should PRC conduct face-to-face oath-taking for new GELE 2022 passers.
Coverage of Exams
The October 2022 Geodetic Engineering and Biosystems Engineering licensure exams covered the following topics:
- Laws, Rules and Regulations (Public land laws and natural resources, laws on property, land reform laws, land registration laws on obligation and contracts, professional and ethical practice and rules and regulations government land surveying)
- Mathematics (including algebra, solid geometry, analytical geometry engineering economics, plane and spherical trigonometry, differential and integral calculus, mechanics and least squares)
- Theory and Practice of Surveying (including property surveying, isolated, mineral and mining surveys, cadastral land surveying, astronomy, route surveys and earthworks, hydrographic and topographic surveying, photogrammetry, engineering surveys and construction surveying)
- Geodesy (including geodetic surveying, geodetic astronomy, geodetic triangulation, geodetic leveling, gravity measurement and least squares)
- Cartography (including plotting and mapping of isolated, mineral, cadastral, hydrographic photogrammetric surveys and map projection).
The licensure Exam for Geodetic Engineers is one of the PRC-regulated exams with the average number of examinees.
In the most recent GELE held on March 2022, 21 out of 51 examinees passed. Christian Janlois Arguelles Noriega from the University of the Philippines – Diliman ranked first in the exams, garnering 91.80%, followed by Gian Nathan Acurantes Tongko from UP Diliman at 91.00%.
During December 2021, 375 out of 694 examinees passed. Christian Janlois Arguelles Noriega from the University of the Philippines Diliman ranked first in the exams, garnering 91.80%, followed by Gian Nathan Acurantes Tongco from the same school at 91.80%. UP Diliman was the top-performing school having a 97.53% overall passing rate.
On October 2019 exams, 481 out of 877 examinees successfully passed. Charlene Gallentes Bolastig from CARAGA State University – Butuan City ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 91.20% followed by Lemuel John Atenta Bagtas from University of the Philippines – Diliman having 88.60%. UP Diliman and Pampanga State Agricultural University – Pampanga were the top performing schools having 100.00% passing rate.
Here is the summary of results in previous years:
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at the below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Licensure Exam for Geodetic Engineers for 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.
#October #Geodetic #Engineering #Board #Exam #Results #Passers