MANILA – The list of passers in the October 2022 Fire Officer Exam (FOE) for all regions will be available here as the Civil Service Commission (CSC) releases the results within forty (40) days after the eligibility exams.
The October 2022 Civil Service Exams for FOE, POE and BCLTE were conducted on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at the designated testing centers around the country.
A total of 63,621 FOE examinees were expected to take the October 2022 exams.
October 23, 2022 CSE Summary of Results
List of Passers for Fire Officer Exam (FOE) – All Regions
- National Capital Region
- Region 1 – Ilocos Region
- Region 2 – Cagayan Valley
- Region 3 – Central Luzon
- Region 4 – Southern Tagalog Region
- Region 5 – Bicol Region
- Region 6 – Western Visayas
- Region 7 – Central Visayas
- Region 8 – Eastern Visayas
- Region 9 – Zamboanga Peninsula
- Region 10 – Northern Mindanao
- Region 11 – Davao Region
- Region 12 – SOCCKSKSARGEN
When is the release of FOE 2022 results?
According to the CSC’s examinees guide in taking eligibility tests, the target release of October 23, 2022, FOE, POE and BCLTE examination results will be within forty (40) days after the exams. Stand by from December 1-2, 2022.
Meanwhile, official October 2022 CSE results may also be released earlier or later than the target date without prior notice. We advise keeping tuning in for updates.
Verification of Rating through OCSERGS/COE
The Civil Service Exam rating can be generated in approximately fifteen (15) days after the posting of official results.
It can accessed using the Online Civil Service Exam Result Generation System (OCSERGS).
Those who pass the exams should verify with the CSC Regional Office the availability of Certification of Eligibility (CoE). Representatives are not allowed to claim the CoE.
Claiming of certification will be available approximately thirty (30) days after the posting of results.
The October 2022 Fire Officer Exam (FOE) covered the following topics:
- General Ability (25%): Verbal, Analytical and Numerical
- Fire Suppression (30%): Pre-Fire Planning; Firefighting Techniques and Procedures; Tools, Equipment and Apparatus
- Fire Safety and Prevention (20%): Fire Code of the Philippines; Fire Safety Related Codes, NFPA Laws and other BFP Issuances (Building Code, Electrical Code); BFP Citizens Charter, SOP/MCs on Fire Safety Inspection
- Fire Investigation (15%): The Law on Arson in the Philippines (RPC); Procedures and Techniques; SOP’s in Fire and Arson Investigation
- Administrative Matters (10%): RA 6975, 9263 & 9592 and its IRR; CSC Rules and Regulations and Qualification Standards; BFP Memo Circulars and SOP’s on Administrative Matters
The examinee shall obtain 80.00% general rating to pass the examination.
2022 CSE Schedule
Here are the details of applications for the Year 2022 Civil Service Exams:
|Date of Exam||Title of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application||Target Release of Results|
|March 13, 2022||CSE Professional and Subprofessional
(Reset of July 18, 2022)
|January 12, 2022||January 27, 2022||May 12, 2022|
|April 24, 2022||FOE, POE, BCLTE
(Reset of October 10, 2021)
(Reset of September 12, 2022 for the 9 remaining testing centers)
|–||–||June 4, 2022|
|June 19, 2022||CSE-Professional and Subprofessional
|April 12, 2022||April 28, 2022||August 18, 2022|
|August 7, 2022||CSE-FSO, ICLTE||June 2, 2022||June 16, 2022||September 17, 2022|
|October 23, 2022||FOE, POE, BCLTE||August 18, 2022||September 1, 2022||December 3, 2022|
To receive regular updates about October 2022 FOE, POE, BCLTE, and CSE-FSO results, as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit CSC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the member’s discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.
#October #Fire #Officer #Exam #Results #Regions