The Dentist board exam results for November to December 2022 (written and practical) will be released on Friday, December 16, 2022, five (5) working days after the exams, based on PRC Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021 entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2022“. In previous releases of other 2022 board exam results, PRC posts from 3:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
The November – December 2022 Dentistry Licensure Exam (DLE) results include the complete list of passers, top 10 examinees, and performance of schools summary.
Dentists Results November-December 2022 Summary
- List of Passers: December 2022 Dentistry Licensure Exam DLE Results
- List of Topnotchers: Dentistry Licensure Exam Results December 2022
- Performance of Schools: December 2022 Dentist Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating/ Oath Taking: DLE Results December 2022
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
DENTIST LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on November 27-29, 2022 & December 3-10, 2022
Released on December 16, 2022
The Licensure Exam for Dentists was conducted on November 27-29, 2022 (Written Phase) and December 3-10, 2022 (Practical Phase) at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio and Cebu.
The Board of Dentistry is headed by Dr. Maria Jona D. Godoy, Chairman, and the members, Dr. Roberto M. Tajonera, Dr. Melinda L. Garcia, Dr. Rannier F. Reyes and Dr. Carlito D. Paragas.
Registration Schedule and Requirements
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Dentists will be held on the following date(s):
|Date(s) of Registration: TBA|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
How to verify my board exam rating?
The verification of ratings and test results for the licensure exam for Dentists given by the PRC Board of Dentistry will be available online a few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
When and where is the Oath-Taking ceremonies?
PRC has started conducting face-to-face oath-taking for new professionals.
All successful examinees interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking shall register no later than 12:00 NN of the day before the date of the oath-taking at to confirm their attendance. The exact date, of whether the oath-taking will be conducted face-to-face or virtual, will be provided here once announced.
Further, inductees shall bring ANY of the following on the day of the oath-taking:
- Vaccination Card
- Negative RT-PCR results taken within 48 hours before the oath-taking
Inductees are advised to register and confirm their attendance in the regions where they took their licensure examination and intend to register as professionals.
Meanwhile, those who will not be able to attend the scheduled face-to-face mass oath-taking may attend the online oath-taking or request for a special oath-taking.
What is the coverage of exams?
The December 2022 licensure exam for dentists covered the following topics:
- General and Oral Anatomy and Physiology
- General and Oral Pathology, General and Oral Microscopic Anatomy and Microbiology
- Restorative Dentistry and Public Health, and Community Dentistry
- Prosthetic Dentistry (Crown and Bridge, Removable Partial Denture and Complete Denture and Dental Materials)
- Roentgenology, Oral Diagnosis and Oral Surgery
- Anesthesiology and Pharmacology
- Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Dental Jurisprudence, Ethics and Practice Management
- Periodontics and Endodontics
When is the next DLE?
Shown below is the schedule for the 2023 Licensure Exam for Dentists:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|May 3-5, 2023 (Written)||February 3, 2023||April 5, 2023|
|May 7-14, 2023 (Practical)||February 3, 2023||April 5, 2023|
|November 28-30, 2023 (Written)||August 28, 2023||October 30, 2023|
|December 3-10, 2023 (Practical)||August 28, 2023||October 30, 2023|
Licensure Exam for Dentists is one of the programs with an average number of examinees conducted by PRC.
In the most recent dentistry board exams conducted on May 2022, 683 out of 1,472 successfully passed. Cenry Diaz Santiago from Centro Escolar University – Manila clinched the top spot garnering 82.77%, followed by Paul Andrew Dogelio Maquidato from the University of Perpetual Help System – Laguna, with 82.30%.
Here is the summary of results for DLE in previous years:
|Date of Exam||Total No. of Examinees||Total No. of Passers||Passing Rate|
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.
#DENTIST #Board #Exam #Results #NovemberDecember #DLE #List #Passers