MANILA – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Accountancy (BOA) releases the list of room assignments for the September-October 2023 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam (CPALE) a few days before the exams.
The CPA licensure exams will be conducted on September 30, October 1 and October 2, 2023, at PRC testing centers located in NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan.
The Board of Accountancy is headed by its Chairman, Noe G. Quiñanola, Vice-Chairman, Samuel B. Padilla, and its members, Gloria T. Baysa, Thelma S. Ciudadano, Gervacio I. Piator and Maria Teresita Z. Dimaculangan.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or the notices and announcements posted on the PRC official website.
Here is the list of room assignments for the September-October 2023 Certified Public Accountant licensure exams.
- Manila (PWD)
- Cagayan de Oro
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine or Certificate or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees, to be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, a white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, a white blouse or shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
Allowed and not allowed
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas are prohibited.
- Only basic calculators are allowed. A basic calculator is one that only contains the keys for the basic functions (+, -, x, and /). It may also have the memory keys (M+, M-, MR, and MC). Calculators with TAX functions are also allowed.
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, earplugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices that may be used for communication purposes are prohibited.
- Bags of any kind are not allowed.
CPALE 2023 Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of the 2023 Accountancy licensure exams:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|May 21-23, 2023||February 21, 2023||April 24, 2023|
October 1 & 2, 2023
|June 30, 2023||August 30, 2023|
- Program for CPALE/ Accountancy board exam for September-October 2023 from PRC
For clarifications, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at the below emails:
To receive regular updates about the September-October 2023 Certified Public Accountant Licensure exam as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit the PRC official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, please share them in the comment section below.
#SeptemberOctober #Certified #Public #Accountant #Licensure #Exam