The November 2022 Civil Engineer Licensure Exam (CELE) results including the complete list of passers, top 10 examinees, and overall performance of schools are expected to be released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Civil Engineering in 5-8 working days after the last day of exams.
The CE board exam was conducted on November 19-20, 2022, at testing centers located in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga by the Board of Civil Engineering headed by Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo, Chairman and its members, Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero.
CELE Results November 2022 Summary
- List of Passers (A-F, G-L, M-R, S-Z)
- List of Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools and Top Performing Schools
- Verification of Rating and Oath-Taking Schedule
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
CIVIL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on November 19-20, 2022
Released on November 25, 2022 – December 12, 2022
Release of Results
The November 2022 Civil Engineering (CE) board exam results will be released on December 12, 2022, as stated in PRC Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021, entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2022“.
Meanwhile, CE results in November 2022 may also be out earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice. Stand by and bookmark this page to receive updates.
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Civil Engineers will be held on the following date(s).
|Date(s) of Registration: To be announced…|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oath-taking ceremony for the newly licensed Civil Engineers will be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
The date of the oath-taking ceremonies will be provided days after the release of results.
Meanwhile, PRC has started scheduling face-to-face oath-taking for newly licensed professionals. This section will be updated should PRC conduct face-to-face oath-taking for new CELE 2022 passers.
Coverage of Exams
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering (algebra, plane and spherical trigonometry, analytics, descriptive and solid geometry, differential and integral calculus, highway and railroad surveying, plane topographic and hydrographic surveying, advanced surveying, design and construction of highways and railroads, piers, ports and wharves)
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering (fluid properties, hydrostatic pressures, fluid flow, buoyancy and flotation, relative equilibrium of liquids, hydrodynamics, water supply soil properties, soil classification, fluid through soil mass, stresses in soil mass, soil strength and tests, bearing capacity, compaction, consolidation and settlement, lateral earth pressures and slope stability)
- Structural Engineering and Construction (engineering mechanics, strength of materials, theory of structures, analysis and design of concrete, steel, timber structures and foundation with the application of the governing codes of practice)
|Month of Exam||No. of Examinees||No. of Passers||Passing Rate (%)||Released After
For clarification, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at [email protected] and [email protected]
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the November 2022 Civil Engineer board exams, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website. Likewise, if you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.
#Civil #Engineering #Board #Exam #Results #November #CELE #List #Passers